OAKLEY Hold Out Polarized Women's Sunglasses
HOLD OUT POLARIZED
Inspired by the bold shape of one of Oakley's Women's classics, Hold On™, Hold Out™ delivers athletic performance with aesthetic appeal. With a rounded, exaggerated cat-eye shape, Hold Out™ is designed to flatter the face while providing excellent coverage. They're sculpted from lightweight O Matter™ material with a flat lens design that holds up to the demands of an active lifestyle.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Optimized peripheral vision of 4 base lens curvature
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
INCLUDED LENS SPECS
This premium HDPolarized® lens filters out 99% of reflected glare while providing balanced light transmission to help you maintain color recognition in bright, sunny conditions.
- Iridium Coating
- High-Definition Optics® (HDO)
- UV Protection
- Impact Protection