CCM Senior Super Tacks AS1 Hockey Player Stick - 2018
The new SuperTacks AS1 pushes the boundaries of performance and will become the new standard for Mid-Kick point sticks. The stiffness profile has been revisited to maximize loading while providing great stability and control. Not only can players benefit from a great, powerful stick, the feel has been substantially improved. The new X-Flow technology allows for a 10g weight reduction while improving compaction for better durability.
- KICK POINT: Max loading, mid-kick point. A soft mid-section allows for a longer loading period which increases the energy stored, while the stiff taper maximizes stability throughout the shot.
- SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: X-Flow Technology is an optimized molding technology which allows for better compaction of the stick's fibers, while also providing increased durability and lighter weight.
- BLADE: ACU3 Blade: A lighter but very stiff layup with a tactile surface for maximum shot control. Also features a reinforced toe and heel for unparalleled durability.
- MATERIAL: Sigmatex is an exclusive spread tow fabric developed by one of the world’s leaders in composite technology that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong due its high tension weaving process.
- INTERMEDIATE GEOMETRY: Designed with the help of Elite women’s hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides for better control and comfort.