BAUER Intermediate Vapor 1X Lite Hockey Player Stick - 2018
The all-new 2017 Vapor 1X LITE stick is made to optimize your quickness with our lightest blade yet. Built with QRT Plus Technology and Advanced Carbon Layering (ACL), this stick is designed for elite puck-handlers to fly through defenders and keep goalies guessing with a deadlier, even quicker release than ever before.
15 GRAMS LIGHTER
Advanced Carbon Layering (ACL) is a new, innovative design using thinner, stronger internal carbon fiber layers in our blade, which has helped us create our lightest stick ever — 15 grams lighter than the previous 1X.
11% FASTER RELEASE
With the weight savings provided by ACL technology, the 2017 VAPOR 1X Lite delivers an 11% improvement in taper recoil — which means an 11% faster release for you, and 11% less time for goalies to react to your shot.
20% INCREASED BLADE STABILITY
The 2017 VAPOR 1X Lite features new QRT+ technology, which uses extra carbon fiber layers to reinforce the taper zone where the shaft becomes the blade. The result is 20% increased blade stability from the previous 1X stick, giving you better one-timers and pass control.
- VAPOR Low-Kick flex profile
- eLASTech technology (SR & INT only)
- Lightweight TeXtreme® Construction
- Monocomp technology
- Exterior: ACL blade technology, Lightweight TeXtreme® construction, Matte blade with texture
- Interior: AERO SENSE 2 blade core
- Pure Shot blade profile
- Micro Feel II shaft dimension and Double concave walls
- QRT+ Technology (SR & INT Only)